April 21, 2017 – OUR STARS INC. is proud to let our followers know that we have a brand new donor, Ralphs. That’s right, we are now enrolled in Ralphs community program. This new enrollment means that every purchase our followers make at Ralphs goes towards helping Our Stars Inc. and it is as simple as swiping your Ralphs card and shopping for groceries.
Our mission is to empower families and communities to effectively advocate for all children who have but not limited to special needs like autism, and to provide a safe environment where students and families can learn and engage in social and academic enrichment.
This new partnership with Ralphs will be a tremendous help to us going into the future as our non-profit is highly interested in creating programs that will help to benefit those deeply impacted by autism and other special needs.
Here’s what you should know, if you’re interested in using your Ralphs card to help us.
Get started by registering your Ralphs card online at ralphs.com using our organization name, OUR STARS INC. and/or NPO number #83742. Don’t have access to a computer, then please call 1-800-443-4438 to learn about the alternative sign-up method.
.: I N S T R U C T I O N S :.
– Be sure to have your Ralphs REWARDS card handy and register your card with your organization.
– If a follower does not yet have a Ralphs REWARDS card, please let them know that they are available at the customer service desk at any Ralphs.
– Most participants are new online customers, so they must click on ‘No Account? Register’ (top right hand corner).
Follow the easy step-by-step instructions to create an online account.
– After you confirm your online account in your email inbox, then return to www.ralphs.com and click on Sign In and enter your email address and password.
– Complete your information on this form, then.
– Scroll down to Community Rewards – Enroll.
– Type the NPO number (#83742) or name of organization (OUR STARS INC.) and complete your enrollment process
– REMEMBER, purchases will not count for Our Stars Inc. until after your card is registered.
– Followers must swipe their registered Ralphs REWARDS card or use the phone number that is linked to their registered Ralphs REWARDS card when shopping for each purchase to count.
Have anymore questions concerning the Ralph’s Community program? Try Ralphs FAQ’s.
OUR STARS INC.
Our S.T.A.R.S. (Succeeding Through Autism with Resources and Support) Inc. is a growing non-profit 501(c)(3) organization of parents and children who share common experiences and friendships. We work hard to find resources for our children and to meet day-to-day challenges and successes of our most important mission of parenthood.
We are uniquely different in structure and in the services we provide. We support families through informal meetings, information, referral services, and educational workshops, and host networking events for families. We also, provide advocacy services like assisting parents with IPP or IFSP/IEP binders for peer support.
Ralphs Grocery Company was founded in 1873 by George Albert Ralphs and is currently the largest subsidiary of Cincinnati-based Kroger. The original store was located in Los Angeles, California. During the 20th century, Ralph’s became a grocery pioneer, offering self-service markets with checkout stands in distributed locations.